The Railway Officers are eligible to become a member in the club. However, membership is also offered to outsiders on paying annual membership.
1. Railway Members: All serving and retired gazetted officers of Indian Railways and surviving spouse of deceased Railwy officers are eligible for membership on submitting the application. (Application Form is enclosed) / Membership Fees Details
2. Non-Railway Members (Private Members): The Management Committee at its discretion also admit persons as Non-RailwayMembers on receipt of an application on their payment of necessary annual fee as specified by the Committee. Eligible and successful application for Non-Railway membership will be invited by the President, Vice-President and the Secretary. Then the applicant will be interviewed by the Committee. The membership will be restricted for one year initially and further continuance will be reviewed by the Committee which will also take into consideration the participation of the member in the regular activities of the Club. Non-Railway (Private) members are allowed for self, wife and two children below 21 years of age.
3. Dependent Members: Dependent members other than spouse and children under 21 years of age only are allowed. Railway members can accompany their guests subject to the rules in vogue and on payment of guest charges wherever applicable.
1. All Railway Officers has to pay a sum of Rs.125/- per month towards subscription.
2. Non-Railway Members (Private Members) have to pay of a sum of Rs.15,000/- (Rupees Fifteen thousand only) per annum (Non-Refundable) for self, wife and two children below 21 years.
Every year Swimming coaching Camp is being held in the Club for the benefit of Members on nominal coaching fee.